1. The sublimation Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, anti-wrinkle, and non-ironing;
2. Polyester fabric has poor hygroscopicity, and it feels stuffy in summer. At the same time, it is easy to be charged with static electricity in winter, which affects comfort, but it is not washable;
3. It is very easy to dry, and the wet strength hardly drops, does not deform, and has a good wash and wear performance;
4. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric among synthetic fabrics. It has thermoplastic properties and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats;
5. Polyester fabric has good light resistance, except that it is worse than acrylic fiber, its light resistance is better than natural fiber fabric, especially in glass;
6. The lightfastness of the back is very good, almost on par with acrylic fiber;
7. Polyester fabric has good resistance to various chemicals. Acids and alkalis do not damage them much, and they are not afraid of molds and insects.
How about buying our backlit fabric?