The spores of black mold travel in the air


Our mission is to be an extension of our customers and help their products enter the market quicker and more cost-effectively than their competitors. If you need help with new product development or partial design assistance, our project management team will work with you to get your produ

.

We look at this small black patch on a plumbing pipe, at the corner of a window, or in any other place in the house and tend to ignore it. What we do not realize is that this harmless looking small patch of mold is a health risk and should be removed. The spores of black mold travel in the air and can cause a number of health problems. Infants and elders are more prone to getting health problems because of it. This does not imply that the other household members are not at risk. They can also have significant health problems because it.There are many ways by which mold can infect a person. Touching mold with bare hands or other any part of the body can cause the spores to be inhaled or Double Color Cap Mould Manufacturers consumed.

 

This infamous mold has been known to cause death in babies due to respiratory bleeding, and it contributes to illnesses such as bronchitis and asthma. The health problems that can be caused by black mold depend on the individual and the quantity consumed. As the spores travel in the air, they can settle on exposed food items and can be inhaled.Skin rash and irritation is one of the most common health problems associated with black mold. Allergies such as runny noses, coughing, sneezing, watery eyes and throat irritation can all be caused due to presence of this common household pest. These can lead up to more severe health problems like asthma. Headaches, dizziness and loss of concentration can also be caused by the spores affecting the mucous membranes and the central nervous system.

People who have a low immune system have a high risk of getting new health problems due to exposure to black mold. People who are already allergic or asthmatic will suffer increased bouts of illness due to exposure.If any of these symptoms occur in any member of the house, you should carefully check your house, especially the areas that are moist and not well-ventilated; like attics and cellars and around the plumbing and heating systems. If the black mold is not very extensive, you can remove it yourself with bleach and water. Never dry scrape it, as it will disperse in the air and exposure of your skin to it may cause severe problems. You must install an air purifier system in the house that will minimize the risk of the spores traveling through the air.