If you are a lover of historical buildings, then must visit Agra as there you will explore the boundless beauty of buildings straightaway.
The Same Day Agra Tour is the best tactic if you have less time or are a busier person. On the same-day tour, you can able to explore many buildings.
Agra is a city which can explore in a day only if you have a guide as he knows how to move to cover the maximum buildings in a short span. For this, you can take the help of Private Taj Tour Agra Tours, which is well-reputed to offer one day Agra tour in an effective way. You would be able to explore the maximum destination in a single day only.
How to explore Agra in a day?
Agra, a Mughal architectural city can explore on the Same Taj Mahal day by car as well. In brief, this city has historical buildings on almost every corner, which means having a tour by car will endow you to capture this heritage of the Mughal dynasty without depending on others.
Which one is the best place in Agra?
The Taj Mahal Tour by Train is a must-visit place in Agra, also titled ‘The Wonder of India’. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while delivering her 14th child. It is beautifully constructed with a red sandstone base and crowned by a massive tomb as well. Besides, it’s designed with intriguing calligraphy and montage work with precious stones. While the same-day tour, you would able to grab the beauty of this building as well as it will be part of touring.
How’s it possible to manage the Same Day Agra Tour?
- At 6.00 am- Get ready for the Agra- Begin your Agra day tour
- At 9.30 am-Arrives in Agra- After around 3.5 hours
- At 10.00 am: Visit the Taj Mahal to experience, a symbol of eternal love.
- At 1.00 pm: Take lunch at some reputed restaurant
- At 2.00 pm: Visit the Agra Fort which is around 15 minutes away from the Taj Mahal
- At 3.30 pm: Visit the Itmad-Ud- Dualah’s Tomb which is around 10 minutes away from Agra Fort
- At 4.30 pm: Visit Mehtab Bagh which is around 6 minutes away from Itmad-Ud- Dualah’s Tomb.
- At 6.30 pm: Eat an evening snack and have some shopping for leather bags, shoes, and belts as this city is well-known for offering pure leather products at nominal prices.
- At 7.30 pm: Get ready to go back to your destination. At 11. pm, you will come back to Delhi, where you further move your home.
Hence, this way, you will be able to manage the Same day Agra trip where you can cover the maximum destinations within some hours. It will help you to get back to your work the next day. So your schedule will not be interrupted.
Moreover, you can go to the local shopping destinations like Kinari Bazar, Sanjay Palace, Munro Road, etc. Besides, make sure to buy or eat Petha (sweetmeat), which are delicious sweets made at the Agra.
So, if you have a holiday soon, plan the Same day Agra tour by Car to enjoy your day to the fullest in an exceptional way.