Coincheck is a Japanese Bitcoin wallet and exchange platform that let you trade more than 20 cryptocurrencies across the world. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. This exchange offers trading in Yen with a Japanese language interface. However, users who are living in the United States can also trade on this exchange by setting up their accounts. Once you set up your profile on Coincheck, you can start dealing with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies quickly. Here in this read, we are going to discuss the way to buy and sell on the Coincheck exchange. Make sure that you have set up a new Coincheck account and that you have the username and password details.
In case you are using a mobile to access the Coincheck account then you need to update it before moving on to the trading page. In case you have enabled two-factor authentication in your account then you need to complete the verification process to access your account. Now, without making any delay, let’s move to the next process and learn more about the way to buy and sell Bitcoin on Coincheck.
Method to buy Bitcoin on Coincheck
Users who are looking to buy Bitcoin on this exchange need to follow the quick steps that are given below:
- Open a browser and then you need to visit the Coincheck.com/login page
- Else, use Coincheck mobile app and move to the login page
- Here, you are asked, to provide the Coincheck login details to access the account
- After that, get to the ‘Exchange’ tab and click on it
- Now, choose ‘Bitcoin’ and then fill required details
- Then, you are asked to choose the ‘Buy’ option
- When asked, provide the payment option and complete the transaction
- Finally, get to the ‘Confirm’ button to finish this process
Procedure to sell Bitcoin on Coincheck
The easy steps that are described below will help you to sell Bitcoin on Coincheck:
- Open the coincheck exchange mobile app or visit the site
- Now, head to the exchange page from the top-right corner
- After that, choose the ‘Sell’ option and then choose ‘Bitcoin’ from the funds
- Now, click the ‘Confirm’ button to sell cryptocurrencies
In short, Coincheck users who are looking to buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies need to log in to their account with the help of the username and password details. For your help, we have mentioned easy and quick processes above on this page that will help you to add Bitcoin to your account. Surely, this post has helped you to buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on the Coincheck exchange.