The Haryana Staff Selection Commission administers the Haryana Common Eligibility Test (CET) once a year. Candidates interested in taking the HSSC CET exam in 2022 should keep in mind that the exam duration will be 90-minute, and the candidate must pass it in order to be hired. You need to follow some strategies to start preparing for the Haryana CET, which is tentatively scheduled to be held in June 2022 by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). That is why I have written this article, continue reading for useful preparation tips and tricks, as well as information on how to prepare for the Haryana CET Exam.
This is a state-level examination and thus difficult. Along with the other topics for the exam, you must prepare for the language, i.e. Hindi and English.
Tips for preparing for the Haryana CET examination:
- First of all, familiarise yourself with the HSSC CET Exam Pattern and Syllabus: CET differs from other entrance exams in that questions from various test areas are mixed together. This is frequently the first step for any applicant because it lays the groundwork for CET preparation based on the remaining time, which can be 60 or 30 days. The HSSC CET exam consists of 100 questions, each worth one mark. For each incorrect answer, a negative mark will be assigned.
- You must devise an effective examination preparation strategy. This aids in thorough preparation of all of the exam topics, each with its own time limit. This ensures that all topics, big or small, can be prepared evenly and without interruption.
- To prepare for the Haryana CET exam, you must focus more on general science and language questions. It is usually advised by the experts to use diagrams and flowcharts to aid comprehension. This is a simple method for quickly memorising specific topics.
- You must gather a variety of study materials to capture various answers that may be asked during the examination. I advise you to visit Testwale.com as they provide complete Study Material for HSSC CET Exam, which is absolutely free and downloadable in PDF format.
- Previous year's question papers can also be used for preparation. Solving the paper on a weekly basis will help in the early days, and the candidate should make an effort to solve at least one paper per day during the final month of the examination.
Tips for the Haryana CET exam on specific topics
- General Intelligence:
This topic will include general mathematics and problem-solving.
Simple questions about abbreviations, blood relations, and so on are expected.
Prepare general questions up to the 12th-grade level.
Ascertain that the candidate is well-versed in all topics in mathematics where the difficulty level is low but questions can be twisted.
In Haryana CET, this section of The question paper will be purely general science, with no in-depth questions. Geographical questions, as well as some biology, physics, and chemistry questions, are expected.
Don’t forget to Evaluate your level of preparation
Take as many HSSC CET Mock Tests as possible (and analyse your results) in order to improve your score and confidence in the upcoming HSSC CET Examination 2022. To do so, I would again recommend you to visit Testwale.com, which provides completely free, expert-quality mock tests.