Solar PV panels are undoubtedly what people think of when they talk about solar energy. Considering that the solar energy radiated by the sun in one hour is enough to meet the energy consumption of human beings for a year, then using solar photovoltaic panels to go green may be the right direction, but some aspects seem to be less able to demonstrate its advantages.
Solar photovoltaic panels and photovoltaic panels provide clean green energy. During the use of photovoltaic panels to generate electricity, no harmful greenhouse gases are emitted, so solar photovoltaics are environmentally friendly. A few other things to say are:
- Solar energy is the energy provided by nature, so it is free and abundant.
- Solar power can be used almost anywhere there is sunshine
- Solar energy is especially suitable for the intelligent energy network of distributed power generation - DPG is indeed the next-generation power network structure!
- The cost of solar panels is currently on a rapidly decreasing trajectory and is expected to continue to decline in the coming years - so solar photovoltaic panels do hold every promise in terms of economic viability and environmental sustainability.
- Photovoltaic panels, through the phenomenon of photoelectricity, generate electricity directly
- Compared with the cost of other renewable energy systems, the operation and maintenance cost of photovoltaic panels is considered to be very low and almost negligible
- Photovoltaic panels have no mechanical moving parts, except for sun-tracking mechanical bases; therefore, they break down or require less maintenance than other renewable energy systems such as wind turbines
- Photovoltaic panels are completely silent and produce no noise at all; therefore, they are the perfect solution for urban areas and residential applications (see Home Solar Panels)
- Since solar energy and cooling energy, demand coincide, photovoltaic panels can provide an effective solution for peak energy demand – especially during hot summer months when energy demand is high.
Although the price of solar panels has dropped significantly over the past few years and is still falling, solar photovoltaic panels are one of the main renewable energy systems fueled by government subsidy funds (FITs, tax credits, etc.); The economic incentives for photovoltaic panels make solar panels an attractive investment option.
Jiaxing Fuying Composite Materials Co., Ltd. is a mono solar panel manufacturer and supplier in China. The company owns the mono solar panel factory. It sells PV solar panels, double glass modules and other products, and PVB composite functional films all year round.