You should keep the following tips in mind to pass the Lekhpal Exam 2022:
- Topic by topic study Take one topic at a time and practise more questions on it to make it your exam strength.
- After reading the entire syllabus. Take some time to review important exam-related topics. During the revision process, concentrate on the topics where you are weak. Pay less attention to the well-prepared topic.
- Practice Mock Test: After you have finished the syllabus, attempt the UP Lekhpal Mock Test on a daily basis. It will assist you in directing your attention toward your weak points. I would recommend you to visit Testwale.com to attempt Free UP Lekhpal Mock Test, not just mock tests, there you will get Complete UP Lekhpal Day-by-Day Strategy, Lekhpal Study Material PDF which will help you in your revision. Focus on your weak points over the last five days before the exam.
- Make a strategy for the examination hall based on your preparation. Take the section that is your strength and takes the least amount of time. Keep track of the time as you answer questions.
Subject-wise Revision: Topics to focus on in each subject:
- The Lekhpal Exam will necessitate the use of Hindi, you should concentrate on all aspects of Hindi, such as literature and grammar.
- General Awareness Section, The emphasis will be on Uttar Pradesh knowledge such as Questions from Uttar Pradesh History along with the questions on Current Affairs and Geography.
- Rural Development Rural Society questions included Indian Rural Society, Social Change, Rural Employment Sources, Rural Institutional Change, Rural Development Planning, Rural Administration, and Revenue Administration.
- Questions were asked about Union Government schemes such as MGNREGA, Mid-Day Meal Programme, Antodaya Anna Yojana, and so on.
- Questions were raised about State Government Village Development Schemes such as Kisaan Pension Yojna, Kisaan Rath Yojna, and Ambedkar Urja. Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna, Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna, Adarsh Nagar Yojna, Kirshi Sudhar Yojna, etc.
Now, let us look at some important tips to keep in mind while you are in the examination hall:
- First, carefully read the instructions given on the first page of the question paper.
- Then, first, complete the General Hindi section after that move on to the General Knowledge, and questions about Rural Development.
- Don't spend too much time on any one question leave the question in which you are having doubt to attempt in the last.
- Maintain Accuracy while solving the UP Lekhpal Question Paper.
- Set aside 15 minutes for bubble filling of your OMR Sheet and rechecking of the questions.
Aspirants! Concentration on your goal, regular reading, and selection-oriented preparation will definitely help you to pass this exam. No exam is difficult until you decide to be successful in it with complete dedication and hard work. You will undoubtedly achieve your ultimate goal.
Best wishes for the UP Lekhpal Exam!