Let's give you a popular science on how to maintain and maintain U Drill Bit .
1. When drilling steel parts, please ensure sufficient cooling and use metal cutting fluid.
2. Good drill pipe rigidity and guide rail clearance can improve drilling accuracy and drill life
3. Please ensure that the magnetic base and the workpiece are flat and clean.
4. When drilling thin plates, the workpiece should be reinforced. When drilling large workpieces, please ensure the stability of the workpiece.
5. At the beginning and end of drilling, the feed rate should be reduced by 1/3.
6. For materials with a large amount of fine powder during drilling, such as cast iron, cast copper, etc., you can use compressed air to help chip removal without using coolant.
7. Please remove the iron chips wrapped around the drill body in time to ensure smooth chip removal.
We are a professional Deep Hole Drill Manufacturers, welcome to visit our website!