It is normal for the black diamond 22 ton log splitter to have noise during the production process, but it must be a problem if the noise is too loud. How do we deal with the noise of the wood chipper? Next, I will answer it for you.
1. During the processing of sawdust, after cutting, the material will rebound to the inner wall of the wood chipper, and produce strong noise. We deal with impact noise by adding wear pads.
2. For the transmission surface of the material plate and the feeding funnel, increasing the damping data to cover the frame shell can greatly reduce the noise radiation surface.
3. During the work of the wood chipper, the feeding speed should not be too slow or too fast. If the feed rate is too slow, the noise will be louder. If the feed rate is too fast, the machine load will increase and the production speed will decrease, which will cause a lot of wear on the machine blades.
4. In order to reduce noise better, we should maintain and maintain it frequently. Machine bearings are often filled with oil, which can reduce noise and prolong the service life of the machine.
5. Regarding the careful balance of the rotating parts of the wood chipper, our equipment has been calibrated before leaving the factory, and then the gap between the tapered bushing and the eccentric shaft has been reduced to reduce the vibration intensity.
The noise of the wood chipper must be handled in time. It may be due to a fault inside the product, or it may be caused by improper operation during use, which causes some blockage or friction in the equipment, so that the equipment appears more or less. Noise, when we encounter this type of problem, we don't need to worry, we can definitely find the cause if we check it carefully. Below, the editor brings you the development process of wood chipper.
With the improvement of people's living standards and the development of society, some enterprises, such as wood-based panels, wood-based panels, small thermal power plants, mosquito coil factories, and farms, are also accumulating. China is a big country in agriculture and forestry, but the forestry industry basically changes every 3-5 years. Now the deforestation is serious, resulting in a large amount of wood felling, which seriously affects the development of enterprises that use wood as raw materials.
The 35 ton black diamond log splitter is an essential piece of equipment in the wood-based panel and paper industry for processing wood chips. Since the 1940s, with the reduction of forest resources, the continuous improvement of the utilization level of residual wood in logging areas, and the introduction of new technologies for whole-wood logging, the material for processing wood chips has shifted from logs to more branches, small-diameter wood, and processing residual wood. The production of waste, residual wood or processed sawdust is gradually shifting from pulp, paper and wood-based panel enterprises to harvesting areas and forest harvesting and transportation enterprises. Sawdust has gradually become an important form of export commodities for industrial, mining and transportation enterprises, constituting the sawdust industry.