Global Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) Market is estimated to be valued at USD 17.45 Billion by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4% between 2019 and 2025. The increasing demand for new aircraft with advanced navigation systems is primarily driving the growth of the global market. Furthermore, the increasing demand for IMUs for UAVs, UGVs, and UMVs is driving the growth of the market.
Deployment of the inertial navigation system in unmanned systems
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- The tactical grade segment is expected to register the highest growth in the market: The tactical grade segment is likely to register the highest CAGR during the review period. The increasing use of tactical-grade IMU is due to its advantages such as accuracy in severe environments, rugged design, and ability to operate in high temperature and vibration conditions.
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) gyro accounted for the largest market share in 2018: The MEMS gyro segment is expected to hold the largest market share and is expected to register a higher CAGR during the review period. This is due to its increasing use in unmanned vehicles such as UAVs, UMVs, and UGVs. The vibration robustness, performance, and temperature stability of MEMS gyro enhance the drone flying and navigation experience.
- The aircraft segment is likely to witness a higher growth in the market: The aircraft segment is expected to record a significant CAGR during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025. The IMU is an integral part of an inertial navigation system. In an aircraft, the inertial navigation systems are used for a safe landing in bad weather or in poor visibility conditions in which landing becomes virtually impossible.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/inertial-measurement-unit-market-8725
- General Electric Company (US)
- Gladiator Technologies Inc. (US)
- Honeywell International Inc. (US)
- Lord Microstrain (US)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (US)
- Safran Electronics Defense (France)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Teledyne Technologies Inc. (US)
- Thales Group (France)
- Trimble Navigation Ltd. (US)
- United Technologies Corporation (US)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)
Email: [email protected]
Related Links @@@