Do you have an HP printer? It provides a smooth printing experience, but are you experiencing HP Printer Not Printing issues? Continue reading to learn about the fastest HP Printer Troubleshooting Solutions that will assist you in resolving any major and little HP Printer issues. If you are a first-time printer user, the 123 hp Printer setup tutorial is here to assist you. To begin using the printer, familiarise yourself with the instructions and complete the printer setup. You can start putting the setup together by following the steps below.
When it comes to purchasing a new printer, the HP Printer is the first name that comes to mind. It's because it's simple to use. When it comes to HP printers, customers have very few questions. Furthermore, the link 123.hp.com/setup makes it incredibly simple to set up a printer. In addition, if you have any problems, you can get help at 123 HP printer setup. However, because the HP 123 setup is the first thing you will perform after purchasing the printer, this article will cover those stages. As a result, let's begin our 123 HP printer setup trip with this article.
HP 123 Setup Steps in Detail
This section explains about 123 HP Printer Setup for the first time. It means that after purchasing a new HP printer, you must carefully follow these instructions to complete the HP printer setup. The unboxing of the printer, setup of the printer, and installation of the printer drivers are all steps in the process of getting the printer to work according to the directions. As a result, follow the instructions in the order listed below:
- As the first step, remove the printer from its packaging.
- Then see if the package includes all of the necessary hardware accessories.
- To connect the relevant cords, locate the proper port on your device.
- Finish the first time Set up your printer and go to the device control panel.
- Choose the proper network settings.
- The methods of WPS, Wireless Setup Wizard, and Wi-Fi Direct are all compatible with HP.
- Select the necessary network settings.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the network setup.
- Go to the Printer software download page after the network is up and running.
- Then type the name of the printer and the version number.
- Wait for the results of the driver search to appear on your device's screen.
- Choose your software.
- Then hit on the Download icon.
- You can now copy the programme installation file to the desired folder.
- To begin, open the setup file.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the software installation.
- After you've added a Windows or Mac device, you'll be able to print, scan, copy, and fax.
- Users of Windows can navigate to Settings Devices and Printers.
- Mac users can add the Printer using the system preference settings.
- Also, if you encounter any HP printer setup issues, resolve them. The 123.hp.com/setup process is now complete.
The final step in learning how to set up an HP printer is to do so. This is a service that replaces ink cartridges. You won't need to go to a store to buy ink replacement cartridges if you register with HP Instant Ink. HP Instant Ink is only accessible in a few regions right now.