- Similac infant formula stage 1 are specially formulated for infants below 6 months with all essential fatty acids, Vitamins and minerals to support growth process.
- It is a spray dried infant milk substitute.
- Calcium , vitamin D and phosphorus helps in the bone development of the baby.
- Similac advance stage 1 contains essential micro and macro nutrients known to support healthy growth of the baby.
- Does not contain palm olein oil fat blend that ensures easy digestion.
- Leads to less intolerance issues, less regurgitation, less spit ups and soft stools.
- Similac milk powder stage 1 supports healthy growth and supports immune system development.
- Omega and 6 fatty acids: proper brain development.
Choline:brain development and influence infant memory.
Iron: healthy blood cells.
Taurine: fat absorption.
Iodine: metabolic processes.
Folic acid: helps in the formation and development.
Whole milk powder, lactose, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate,vitamins,minerals,taurine, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), L-carnitine, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
- Spray dried infant formula designed to support normal growth and development of infants upto 6 months.
- The similac advance infant formula stage 1 helps to the development of brain and memory center.
- Folic acid for brain cells growth.
- The similac advance stage 1 contains a blend of nucleotides that supports babys and developing immune system.
- Supports easy digestion and helps in bone development.
Direction of use
- Use boiled water (30ml of water) that has been previously boiled for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm.
- Mix similac pro advance stage 1 carefully without touching the portion.
- Use only the scoop provided with the package and for measurements please follow the feeding table as per the feeds needed or as suggested by your baby’s physician.
- Measure the right amount of water for the single feed.
- Proper hygiene is important while preparing the infant formula.
- Storage should be hygienic.
- Not following the safety precautions may lead to adverse effects on your baby’s health.
- If you prepare more than one feed it must be refrigerated at proper temperature ( 350F to 400F ( 20C to 40C) and use within 24
Where to buy an Similac Advance Infant Formula Stage 1 Jar?
You can buy Similac Advance Infant Formula Stage 1Jar on online health care stores like Cureka. It’s Available at Rs.369 for Cureka is the online store for buying curated healthcare products which are approved by doctors in India.