After washing the cut pile fabric and drying it, it is found that it has shrunk to the point where it can no longer be used. This is an experience many people have had. From a technical point of view, it is impossible to fully recover the shrinking fabric. As long as a suitable method is found, the fibers of the fabric can be relaxed, and there will be a greater possibility of restoring the original shape. This method is simple, as long as you have patience, you can repair the shrinking fabric. First fill the basin with warm water, then add some shampoo or conditioner, and mix well.
The correct method of washing cut pile fabric is as follows.
- Generally wash separately by hand washing, such as machine washing, use gentle washing method to wash separately. The washing time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- It is not suitable for soaking. Wash with cold water, and wash immediately. Add a spoonful of salt in cold water when washing once.
- Use neutral laundry detergent or special laundry detergent, such as linen detergent, etc. It is forbidden to use detergents containing chlorine and enzymes, which will damage the color.
- Avoid using hard brushes and vigorous rubbing to prevent the cloth surface from fluffing, and do not twist it hard after washing
- Do not expose to the sun for a long time, and dry the opposite side of the fabric. Knitted products should be laid flat to dry.
- For ironing, hemp/cotton fabrics are generally ironed at a medium temperature of 160℃-180℃.
Suzhou Yifan Textile is a professional curtain fabric wholesaler. We have our own yarn development team and fabric design and development team. Our products are sold all over the world. You are welcome to come for a consultation and visit.