How do you change the Coinbase account password?
Changing the password of your Coinbase account is always recommended by the tech experts whether it is an essential account or not. This is because our accounts may contain essential details about us which if lost can lead to major troubles. Therefore, you should make it a practice to keep changing your account password so that you can ensure the security of your accounts. Thus, the article below will show you how to Change Coinbase Pasword. Once you know how to do that, you will be able to make sure that your account is secure.
Ways to change Coinbase account password
Method 1- reset the password
To change Coinbase password, this is one of the easiest methods you can undergo. Here is how it is done:
- To begin, go to the Coinbase login page
- Here, you need to click on the "forgot password?" option
- After this, you need to complete the ID verification
- Next up, you need to set a new password
- This changed password will work as your new password
Method 2- from the account settings page
In this process, we shall learn how to change Coinbase password directly from your account settings. Else, you can choose the previous method to undergo the password changing process:
- At first, log in to your Coinbase account
- After that, you need to go to the "Settings" menu
- Followed by this, select the "Change password" option
- Next up, you need to set up a new password for your account
- Confirm the password and save it for future use
After learning how to Change Coinbase Pasword and applying the given steps, you need to make sure that you try logging in once to your account with the new password. Once you are done with this, you need to make sure that you remember the new password so that you do not have to undergo the password reset process again and again. We hope that your query about changing your Coinbase account password has been resolved after referring to this post.