For beginners, it is important to know that if you see the Restore option then you need to follow the essentials you need to deal with the issue. So, let us get started and begin to discuss!
Restart your device
The first step is to restart the device if you see the Restore screen:
- First of all, you need to connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with the device.
- Do not disconnect your device from the computer.
- Restart the device, for iPad models that do not have a home button, for that you need to tap and release the Volume up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Tap and hold the “Top” button till the device starts.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the Support.apple.com/iphone/restore page.
Reinstall iOS or iPad OS
If you still see the “Restore” screen once you restart, you need to reinstall iOS or iPad OS:
- On your Mac OS, you need to make sure you have installed the latest software updates.
- If for the Windows PC, make sure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes.
- Make sure that your device is still connected to the computer.
- You should see the “There's a problem with the [your device name] that requires it to be updated or restored” message.
- Tap on the “Update” option to reinstall iOS or iPad OS and keep your personal data.
- Remember; do not disconnect the device from your computer until the update finishes.
- For more information, you can visit the Support.apple.com/iphone/restore page.
In the end, you are requested to visit the Support.apple.com/iphone/restore webpage, in case you are stuck between the steps that are discussed here. We hope that through the information in this article you are clear about the steps and can easily deal with the situation when the “Restore” page pops up on-screen.