Discover Card account facilitates you in many ways. You can manage your credit cards, loans, and many more by accessing the Discover Card login account. In case you have lost access to your Discover Card account then you need to approach the right way to retrieve it. The way to regain access to your Discover account is pretty easy and clear. While retrieving your account, you may be asked to provide some of your personal details and then you need to verify it by entering the code on the login page. So, with no further delay, let’s approach the steps to retrieve your Discover Card account.
Steps to retrieve the Discover Card account
Using a mobile or computer, you need to approach the steps that are given below to regain access to your account. You may need to download and install Discover mobile app in case you are looking to retrieve it on mobile.
- Using a mobile or computer, visit the Discover Card login webpage
- Or open the Discover Card mobile application on your device
- On the login page, find the ‘Forgot User ID’ option and click on it
- Now, you will be directed to a page on which you will have to complete the form to retrieve your account
- On this page, provide your personal details such as last name, social security number, and date of birth and then tap on the ‘Continue’ button
- Now, complete the verification process by entering the verification code that is sent on the associated email ID or phone number and click Continue
- On this page, the user ID and password for your account will be prompted
- Finally, you have completed the steps to retrieve your Discover Card account
To sum up, if you have access to the associated email address or phone number on the Discover Card account then you can easily retrieve your account by verifying your identity. While trying to retrieve your account provide your details correctly to regain access to your Discover Card login account.